January 13, 2012

The Fashionista


Salut Darlings! 
I'm Jace, my full name being Jacelyn (Jace-lyn). I've learned to just go by my "shortened name" because my full name seems to be just too hard for some to handle.
Aside from the sassy remarks on my name, I'm the fashionista of the three. I guess you could say that's WHY I'm so sassy but the fact is I have fallen in love with fashion. I have fallen into a deep lovely hole filled with wonders of delightfully classy buttons and bows (darn that adorable rabbit with his crisp trousers, bow tie and impeccable taste in pocket watches). 
I'm inspired by the delicious style this world has to offer. The thing is, I think I've always been inspired. 
Maybe it had to do with my weekly watchings of Gossip Girl
 (a rousing applause for the stylist Lauren Scruggs).
Or maybe it was the fact that I collect ELLE magazine and thoroughly read each page. 
Whatever it is I am glad I have finally found something I'm passionate about.
(although sometimes I do envy the daring Jen with her photos and the lovely El with her art).

This is me in all my entirety.
I'm just a wanderlust romantic trying to find my place in this beautiful world.

xoxo, Jace.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to lots of fashion inspiration from you darling Jace! (also from Barb the unknown) :)

    ReplyDelete