February 29, 2012

wednesday crafternoons with el are BACK!

hello my dear friends,

first let me apologize on part of my complete lack of dedication and creativity for this blog. i feel horribly awful (especially to my dear jenna) and i know that it shows major lack of commitment. and while the phase is over, i have yet, another craft for you all. it is a simple one, but it adds just a little bit of sparkle and cuteness to my day with its easy preparation. 

"cute-ified" make-up brushes:


I decided to take some of jace and mine's make-up brushes and cover them with cute fabric.

1. Just cut out a piece of fabric that fits around the bottom of the brush

2. Cover the area with modge podge and cover with fabric and you're done! Voila! 


keep it classy and simple
el

No comments:

Post a Comment